Sunday, February 21, 2016

Yeah ring worm sucks

Malo Soifua Aiga,

Just a short note today. Log on when you can, but here is the update:

-There was a hurricane in Fiji this past week. Luckily for us it didn't hit but it has been pouring rain. Below is a picture of me crossing what was a path haha.



-I think it is complete karma for harassing wrestlers in high school but I have recently gotten ring worm on my arm so that is pretty cool.  Yeah ring worm sucks. It is ok though because I got the help I needed.  I have a cream and I am watching it, if it gets worse I'll get a medication.

-We are all just waiting for the transfer calls tonight. I really want to stay here. We just got a family of 5 who all want to get baptized. Hopefully everything will work out.

All is going well here. I'm glad to here that you are all doing well, and I hope you all have a great week :)

Alofa tele atu,
Elder Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment