Monday, February 8, 2016

Reunited!

Malo Soifua Aiga!

A pretty busy week with another one on the way but here is the update:

-I am currently in another trio. My new companion's name is Elder Tafeaga from Letogo. He only has 3 months left so actually really close to me. A cool guy but it'll probably only be a little bit because transfers are in 2 weeks.  

-Sadly Ezekiel, our investigator will be going home today. He wasn't ready for his baptism so we sent his information over to the missionaries in New Zealand so hopefully everything works out. I'm really going to miss this guy though, and will definitely be keeping in touch. 

-so crazy thing happened this week but long story short, I have my carry on bag again. I had a feeling to go check the airport because it is in my area. My bag had been sitting there for over 6 months! So grateful that I got it back :)

Anyways, it sounds like you are all doing good so I am happy to hear that :) I miss you all and hope you all have a great week!

Alofa Atu,
Elder Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment