Monday, February 1, 2016

mad at the Fiji rugby team

Malo Soifua Aiga!

Well it was quite the week. First I want to thank the McCooks for their Christmas package and I will definitely take the offer of another cabin trip :) 

Thanks so much!  Here is the update:

-I started the week off with Chigen Gunia again so that was awesome. Having a rash and being way sore is actually less fun than it sounds... but I am healthy now so all is good :)

-We had a conference on Tuesday with Elder D. Todd Christofferson of the Quorum of the Twelve as well as Elder Nielson of the Seventy. It was such an amazing experience and really interesting because the whole time was spent doing a question and answer session. Pretty amazing hearing answers from an Apostle of God. I was really blown away at how peaceful I felt when he spoke. One that I'll always remember. 

not all of us, but a cool picture of the intake :)



-On one visit we walked into an old lady watching the rugby 7's tournament. It was hilarious because as we came in she was as mad at the Fiji rugby team and swung at the T.V. hahaha we left but it totally made my day :)

All is going well here.I'm stoked that my Broncos are going to the Super Bowl but will be mad if they win it all when I am on an island in the middle of the ocean...just saying.

 I hope all is going well for you all.

Alofa Atu outou!

Elder Hunter 

 no dog bites but I drew this. Im obviously pretty excited for ASU

No comments:

Post a Comment