Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Dang no Crosbys….

Malo Soifua Aiga,

Well not a very long report today. But here it goes:

-I did not get transferred. I am still in Navu (Vaivase itai) but Elder Wolz got transferred to Mulifanua. he became a trainer and is white-washing the area so he was freaking out a bit but I know he will do good. I'm currently with Elder Tafeaga still, but I think he may be leaving because this is his old stake. 

-It was hard-out pouring this week so the work was slow, but great new is that we are currently teaching a family and they all want to get baptized! We have planned for the 19 of March so hopefully it all goes through :)

- I think the ring worm is going away. 

Dang, it sounds like everything is changing back home. I'm definitely going to miss the good old Grove 2nd ward but hopefully, dang no Crosbys... I'll still see a bunch of people at my homecoming. All is going good here. I love you all and hope you have a great week.

Alofa Atu,
Elder Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment