Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentines to you all.

Malo Soifua Aiga!

Well, an interesting morning so far. Our internet has been down at the chapel, so we found a store and are on a timer now so here is the update:

-first of all, happy Valentine's to you all! I hope it is a great one :) 

-I just got healthy from a throat infection that lasted the whole week, so that was pretty cool. But I am very grateful to be back to work.

-I'm stoked that my Broncos won! I guess I'll just have to be in Samoa again next year, so that they can win it again :) haha Nah but my ward mission leader totally hooked me up with a sweet hat. Always gotta be supporting my team :)



The work is going good. We recently got like 10 referrals so we have a bunch of new investigators which is really good and it shows that the ward trusts us. Also for almost all of them we have a fellow shipper so we are stoked. Area is good, our transfers are the 24th so we will see what happens. Crazy to think that I have 3 1/2 more months! I'm hoping I either get transferred this one or not and finish my mission here just so I know my last area. 

Anyways, all is going well, glad to here it is all goods back home. I love you all so much and hope you all have a great week.

Alofa Atu,
Elder Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment