Sunday, January 24, 2016

currently enjoying quite a painful rash and body. So that's cool

Malo Soifua Aiga!

Well a pretty uneventful week. Honestly time just flew by on this one. But before I get into it I would like to wish my Dad a very Happy Birthday!!! I hope it is a good one :) 

Here is a very brief update:
-Apparently, after about a year the symptoms of chikungunya all come back....
So I am currently enjoying quite a painful rash and body. So that cool, but in a few months all have access to proper health care and no more mosquitoes so it's all good :)

-My companion and I made smoothies and we are very happy with ourselves.



That's really about it. Tomorrow we will have a conference with Elder D. Todd Christofferson, so we are all really excited. Regardless of my condition,



I'm going haha.

That's really it though. I hope you all have a great week.

Stay Classy,

Elder Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment