Sunday, January 25, 2015

I luh ya papi!!!

Malo Soifua Aiga!

Well this week has been an interesting one. To be completely honest it has been pretty stressful. But it all worked out :) 

Oh and one thing...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! I luh ya papi!!! haha. Here is the weekly update:

-Avea's baptism is scheduled for this Saturday the 31st and I am so excited!!! My companion and I want to make it a really big event so we have invited all three of our wards and he is doing a special musical number. It is going to be a really cool experience because she is so fragile that she needs 4 people in the font with her. I will be performing the baptism and I know that it will be one to remember :)


-The work is really starting to pick up in our area. Which hands-down is an answer to prayer. We were struggling for a bit with ward-involvement but now we have a really good Ward Mission Leader and everyone is really excited for Avea's baptism.

-I'm officially a Koko Samoa-a-holic haha. It has been out of season for a while now and I've been having withdrawels...haha I was so happy when I got some the other day!

-talofa e haha (poor thing) basically every old woman in this village says that to me when I try to speak Samoan...hahahaha

That's all for this week. Is there anything you all want me to send out? Or anything specific that you want to know? Just email me if there is. All is going well here though. I love you all!

Alofa tele atu outou!
Elder Hunter S.G.
Mango, delicious!

Sunset


No comments:

Post a Comment