Sunday, January 4, 2015

Hard to Say Good Bye


Malo Soifua Aiga!!!

Wow so much has happened this week! It's been pretty hectic with all of the changes, but it's also been very exciting! Here's the update:

-Elder Mo'o has officially been transferred. He is now a zone leader in Nofoali'i. It was hard to say good bye because we got pretty close, but it's all good.

My new companion's name is Elder Aokuso. He is a brand new missionary from Sydney, Austrailia. It has been very exciting becoming a trainer and I really have enjoyed the experience. 
Pretty difficult for me with the language, but it is really helping it progress which I'm thankful for. Luckily Elder Aokuso has really good Samoan so it'll all be good. 

-We have two baptisms lined up. One is on the 23rd with a girl named Olina. She is a Jehovah's Witness so she is very well read in the Bible. But we had our first official lesson with her yesterday. It was really cool to see how her demeanor changed. At first it was border-line bible bashing but then the Spirit softened her heart. It was a really cool experience and she was really receptive to the message. She committed to baptism and I think she will stick with it. 

The next one is is on the 24th and that is with Avea. She is 74 years old and has a hard time hearing. The lessons have been difficult, but she is very receptive. We are trying to help get her a wheel chair so we can help her attend church. I honestly love this old lady, she has such an awesome Spirit about her. I hope they both go through :)

That's about it for the update. It's been a little different with a new comp but it's been good. Elder Aokuso is the man! All is going well here, and I hope you all are doing well there. I love you all!

Alofa Atu, 
Elder Hunter S.G.

Oh btw I weighed myself at the MRC. 194.4!!! Honest but I think I've lost a bunch of muscle...but everyone says I look skinnier so that's good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment