Sunday, January 11, 2015

Thanks Durantes and McKinney/Herrons!

Malo Soifua Aiga!

Sorry but really not too much to report this week, but I will answer all of the questions. Here's the Weekly Update though:

-Training is going well! We are starting week 3 of the program and sticking with it. Elder Aokuso is the man! I definitely miss Elder Mo'o, but my new comp is great :)

-We had a lesson with Olina again this week, which went alright. We committed her to reading the Tusi A Mamona this week and she agreed. Her next lessons are Saturday and Sunday so hopefully those both go well. Also we are going to teach Avea again tomorrow and President Tolman is sending out a wheel chair soon so it should all work out. I'm really excited for her! She is probably my favorite investigator :)

-No strange food this week, and I got the boxes from the Durantes and the McKinney/Herrons. DELICIOUS!!!! Woohoo American food! Haha thank you all so much :)

-It's been hard taking over the area but it good. I've been forcing myself to speak more which is really helping my Samoan which is good:)

Hope all is going well with you all. 
Nice job Thayne on the Eagle Project!!! But I had the best project ever...haha. Alls good here.

 Manuia lava le vaiaso!!!
Alofa Atu,
Elder Hunter S.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment