Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Wow! What a week...

Malo Soifua Aiga!

Wow! What a week. It's crazy to think how much has happened. Here's the update:

-We had Avea's baptism on Saturday, and it was amazing! 
Seriously really cool. We had a huge turn out of 40 people (unheard of in our area) and it was definitely one that I'll never forget. We had to have four people in the font to keep her stable so Elder Aokuso, Elder Evagelia, Elder Filiaga, and I did the baptism. 
I performed the actual ordinance, and it was so cool! I'll never forget that she had the biggest toothless grin when she came out of the water :) After the service we did a musical number, and it was Love At Home in Samoan. 

Avea's Baptism, she's looking away....
My soa has a killer voice and it was such a cool thing to do for her! The Spirit was really strong and it was honestly a miracle that it all worked out.  

Elders Filiaga, Evagelia, Hunter, and Aokuso with Avea :)

-I'm not jealous about the Super Bowl.....I just may be bitter the rest of my life...that's it.
Atualoa!!!! I hate these things!


That's it for the update. I have a couple of questions though. What is my blood-type? (No, nothing happened I just want to know.) Honestly just want to know, all is good
What is the Pola's village in Tutuila? 
Well that's all I've got for this week. I love and miss you all! I'll try to send a box home soon. Ou te alofa ia te outou! 
Alofa Atu,
Elder Hunter S.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment