Monday, March 28, 2016

My companion made sure to harass me about it..

Malo Soifua Aiga!

A pretty busy week so here is the update:

-We had two baptisms this week which went great. Eseta Vaai and Leala Tautalaaso To'omalatai. It was a really cool experience. Eseta has been waiting for 3 years to baptized so I am grateful that it all worked out for her :)



-We have officially gotten bikes. The only thing that is lame is that mine is a sister's bike….my companion made sure to harass me about it... It makes it worse because its purple and my comps is white...it's cool.

-The Easter program went well and I really was grateful to have a way to remember the Savior this Easter :)

All is going well here. I really don't need anything but remember how you had wanted to send me a box? could you send one to another missionary for me instead? Sister Tofilau is going to be serving in the Eugene Oregon Mission. She left this week and we are really close with her family. It is really hard to send stuff from here so instead of sending me something could you send her a care package of food and stuff? Thanks so much :)



I hope you all have a great week :) 

Alfoa Atu,
Elder Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment