Sunday, March 20, 2016

The work is going Great!

Malo Soifua Aiga!

A pretty good week all the way around. Very busy which I am grateful for :) Here is the update:

-Saturday we had the baptisms of the Nielsen family. It was such an amazing experience! The father of the family had been baptized a long time a go  but just recently decided to come back to church and bring his whole family with him. He baptized his wife and four of his children. I'm so grateful that I was able to meet them and be a part of their conversion process :). 



-At the baptism, one of the lo'omatuas (old lady) smart phone went off and she tried so hard to get it to stop. It wasn't happening and finally someone went over and shut it off for her. I don't know why but it was so funny to me :)

- My health is actually great! I haven't been sick this whole transfer ( knock on wood). We are actually going to go to an Easter devotional in our ward and sing in it so it should be cool. Our songs:

-honestly I am completely fine. My ward loves us and they really spoil us. The work is going great and we get fantastic support from the members.

All is good here I'm just enjoying another P-day. I hope you all have a great week.

Alofa Atu Outou,

Elder Hunter



March 13, 2016

Malo Soifua Aiga,

A pretty normal week. Nothing really to report. A lot of rain and dirty proselyting shirts haha. But all is going good here and I am looking forward to seeing you all. 

Chillin at the Church

           The baptisms are all still on and the Mission President as well as his counselor will be in attendance. (no pressure). All is going good here and I'll make sure to give a longer report next week. I hope you all have a great week :)

Alofa Atu,
Elder Hunter


No comments:

Post a Comment