Monday, June 1, 2015

Jesus would have a lot of friends on Facebook

Sili's!
Malo Soifua Aiga!

It has been on and off raining this week, but I feel focused.  No, I didn't get bit, but Honey tried to this week. I was very lucky. 

I decided to take notes of the stories that happened throughout the week, so enjoy:

-We went to a primary baptism this week to support our ward, and the girl's father made a joke at his wife for being healthy every day except for Sunday. 
A little blunt, but I thought it was pretty funny....Needless to say she came to church the next day :) 

-We were doing faitotota tu'itu'i (Door Knocking), and we came across this Philipino guy. He had no English and starting getting mad at his dogs for barking so he totally Karate kicked it and yelling at them in Tagala. Random story, but it was quite the funny sight. 

-I guy in church was saying how important technology is in spreading the Gospel. He then went a little off-track and started saying how Jesus would have a lot of friends on facebook....yeah.
A cool missionary experience I had actually had to do with scouting. 
The Scouting program is actually getting  really big over here. Mostly because a lot of kids over here want to go to the Army. Well, our ward had a Court of Honor, and we may be receiving some new investigators because they are interested in getting their kids in the scouting program. 
It was cool telling our ward members that I had my Eagle. They actually may ask us to help them with some stuff so that was cool. I'm grateful that you guys kept me in the program so thank you :)


That's about it. I hope you all have a great week :)
Alofa Tele Atu,
Elder Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment