Monday, June 15, 2015

My laundry was meow-ing

Malo Soifua Aiga!

A pretty mellow week. Graduation is finally over, but this week was pretty slow. 
Here is the update:

-One of our less-actives apparently is a musician. He wrote a song called "Pule i le Alii" (Authority is God's) which was an anti-gay/ anti-Obama song. Pretty interesting.

-My comp and I are staying put! The work is still the same. All less-actives. But we saw 5 at church this week, so I'm doing my job :) 

-I officially have a Fijian Seamstress. Her name is Ole and she is a super nice lady! She said that my companion and are are her kids and that she will do all of our sewing for free. Pretty awesome :)

-A lady in my ward bought a bunch of sodas on Sunday and started passing them out to all of the men wishing them a Happy Fathers day....It was pretty funny haha.

And that's about it.. I hope you all have a great week :)
Alofa Atu,
Elder Hunter

I found this guy in my washer today. I was wondering why my laundry was meow-ing :)



P.S.
Sorry for the delay, our internet went down and we had to switch chapels to email

No comments:

Post a Comment