Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tons of Rain

Malo Soifua Aiga!
Well, it was a pretty long week, but it was alright now. Tons of rain, seriously I thought there was going to be a flash flood.
Well, not too much has changed. Here is the update:
-My old companion Elder Aokuso is back in Samoa! They didn't change his mission so he is back out. Needless to say, I'm happy to have my son back!

-I went golfing. Yes, I said golfing. This is such a different world from my last area. haha It was really sad because my companion who has never played before was desroying me....It's all good…

-The work in the area has been about the same, but it was really cool because we invited three of our less-actives to come to church and they all came! Honestl
y it really made my Sunday.


-My companion's Birthday was yeterday. He turned 21, which is their big birthday over here so that was cool :)
And that's it…Enjoy :)

Alofa Atu!
Elder Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment