Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Luckily it is still in good shape


It was kind of a slow week, but I still had some stories. Everyone is graduating here so things have been a little hectic. So weird....that was just a year ago for me...time is flying! Well, here is the update:
-One of the lo'omatua's (Old lady) in my ward told asked her son at our Fafaga how he was ever going to get a wife if he didn't go on a mission...hahaha I don't know it just sounded really funny in Samoan :)

Tama Samoa!!!
Just helping a family fai le saka 

When they aren't fa'i pula or ripe they have to be skinned like that. They then boil the banana and it tastes like a potato

-We were on a visit, and when we left I couldn't find my shoe...we searched around for a good 15 minutes until we found the dog that had it....that was interesting..Luckily it is still in good shape :)


-My companion needed his pants fixed this week, so we went to one of the many Phillipino sewing shops here. To our surprise, the main seamster who we usually go to totally ran away aand is starting his own shop, out of our area....So yeah...crazy Philipino sewing shop story. Enjoy :) 

That's really it for this week. I hope you all have a good one :)

Alofa tele Atu,
Elder Tulimanu

ps:
I'm going to name my son Manu. It means animal.  Manu Hunter. Gangster.

No comments:

Post a Comment