Sunday, February 22, 2015

Bomb Fafaga

Malo Soifua Aiga!

Well I think you all deserve a better email this week so here it goes :) I'll start with answering your questions the best I can.

-Avea has been doing good, and we usually see here twice a week. It has been difficult to re-teach her lessons because she doesn't have a lot of energy to pay attention, but we keep trying. The ward has been very supportive, which has been awesome. Also her grand-daughter and her husband (both in their 30's) have expressed interest in taking lessons, so we are trying to build off of that.

Bomb Fafaga :)




-Olina has been good, we just finished her last lesson yesterday, and will do here toe ilolio (review) this week. If everything goes according to plan, her baptism will be next week.

-We are teaching a man named Stafou. We have only taught one lesson, because we only see him once a week because he works in town, but his family are all members so we feel pretty good about him.

-We keep getting different stories about the nu'u (village) most say it is Fa'aSa, but all of the Au Paia (ward members) say that they are all just afraid of the faifeau and that there isn't any rule. But Stafou lives there, so we are getting some work done which is nice :)



-Service is difficult because no one lets us do service. We kind of just have to do it even when they say no haha.

-English is useful if they live in town, or if they ever want to leave Samoa. Vaiola, the Church College. teaches only in English.

-I haven't heard from Will at all, but I  would love to write him.

It was a lot better week than last week. I really didn't have a lot of motivation, but I forced myself to work anyways, and I can say I probably worked harder this week than any other week so far. Needless to say, this is a well-deserved P-day :)

6th time eating Lobster on the mish...no big deal...:)

I keep G and the Lawlers in my prayers.

Tell Chad congrats, wierd to think he is leaving now…:)

Not too much of an update. All is going well, and I look forward to your email next week :) Ou te alofa ia outou! I love you all so much. I hope you all have a great week! AND I MISS YOU TOO!!! :) Love ya!

Alofa tele atu,
Elder Hunter S.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment