Sunday, December 21, 2014

"Linda"-she's a killer...

Malo Soifua Aiga!


Dang it's almost Christmas/My Birthday and I'm away... Kinda brutal but it'll be all good haha.

I got your boxes!!! THANK YOU! So tempting but I haven't opened them yet. 
OH I also got all of Nana's. Fa'afetai tele lava!!! (Thank you very much)  

Well here is the update:

-We had a Christmas activity at Vaiola and Fusi this tuesday. It was for all of the kids on the island and it was pretty fun!

They chased a greased pig which was pretty funny haha



-O a'u o se tulimanu!!!!  haha I have officially killed two rats with the black rat trap!

 Mo'o and I have named her "Linda". She's a killer... 
Haha honestly our new favorite toy! :)

-It's not a real mission until you do laundry out of the same bucket you use to shower haha




-We have a family who wants to come back to church and get sealed in the temple. We are trying to help her quit smoking and come back to church, but she is determined to get sealed in the temple which is really awesome! 


-Transfers are on my birthday. A little worried because I think Elder Mo'o is going and I will have to take over the area. We will see what happens. 



All is going well here. I Love you all soo much!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Alofa Atu,
Elder Hunter (Tulimanu) (Chicken Chaser) S.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment