Sunday, December 14, 2014

Had to force my gag reflexes to relax


Malo Soifua Aiga!!!

Well not too much to write this week sorry, but here is the update:

-I'm done with the Chigen Gunia. It was miserable but I'm over with it so alls goods

-I ate U'U three times this week. Apparently the village is determined for me to love this stuff by the time I leave. Seriously had to force my gag reflexes to relax a couple of times, but you know all is good.
The nasty U'U aka Lobra

-We committed two people to baptism this week! Pretty cool. One is an older lady who is 74. She's really sweet but there is some concern with regards to her health. I almost lost it because she said, "I got my white dress to wear for my baptism or my funeral." It made me sad, but hopefully it will be for the first. Her name is Avea and she is such a cool lady!

The second is a girl who is dating the bishop's son. They are getting serious so she may have to convert, but we aren't going to force her into the font, we will make sure she knows what she is doing is right or I won't let it happen.

That's really about it sorry. Very excited to call home next week! Happy to hear all is well at home.

Alofa Atu,
Elder Hunter S.G.


My favorite kid in the Nu'u
Cute kids in the village

A family's cow haha idk why I wanted to send it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment