Sunday, August 10, 2014

Thank You


Talofa Aiga!

How's the homefront? Glad to hear from you, and thank you all for the care
packages (especially Nana's :) ) Things are going here...haha honestly not
that much to report but here are a couple of things:

-I don't know why, but I love making my teacher feel awkward haha. He makes
the strangest face and I always bust up laughing, so the other day in class
he told us that we could as him any question as long as we wrote it on the
board. This was intended fro questions about the Plan of Salvation, but I
wanted to make things interesting :) I wrote, "What is your favorite movie
for cuddle sessions?" Haha you should have seen the look on his face when
he saw it! There were all of these deep doctrinal questions and then he saw
mine and he was so flustered! It was HILARIOUS! haha
-I'm so stoked for Nesi, but it's a little bittersweet because the current
Tongans are actually pretty cool guys. (They suck at the Pacific Games, but
they're pretty cool :) )
- I saw LUKE!!! but he's on the West campus which kinda sucks because I
only see him at devotionals...
-I'm kinda the Hall ball MVP... Two goals, with a clutch goal in shoot
out...it's whatever
-I've started the salt shaker prank, so no ones food is safe.
-not gonna lie feeling a little rebellious (Thank you Aunt Shauna for the
laser pointer, amusement for hours :) ).

Not much of a spiritual message this week sorry, just that we are kinda
becoming the oldest district so we've kinda had to step up to the plate
because the other districts look up to us. Pretty cool.
Well I'm going to need address for Siah and E. Looking forward to talking
to them. Thank you King Family for the facebook post! Very thoughtful :)
And Rian I absolutely love your emails so keep sending them!

Keep using DearElder.com they really are awesome! I love you all!!!
Alofa Atu,

Elder Hunter a.k.a Samoan Groberg

No comments:

Post a Comment