Monday, April 18, 2016

My comp keeps telling me its my blood




Malo Soifua Aiga!

Well a pretty normal week here, really not as exciting as Tanner's earthquake story. 
Here is the update:

-We are currently doing the review lessons for all of our recent converts. One of whom, Leala, was cracking me up the other day. He is 73 and is hilarious but he was telling me how much he enjoyed General Conference because he finally got to here from Tomasi or Thomas S. Monson. 
I was dying because he was like, "Matuai sekia le fa'aSamoa o Tomasi!" (Thomas has really good Samoan) hahaha we kind of just went along with it so I'm pretty sure that all of the apostles as well as the prophet are fluent in Samoan haha it was really funny :)

-transfers are Wednesday. We are just waiting for the calls today, so we will see what happens.

- No cool animal bites. Im just trying to figure out how to get everything home. Everyone keeps giving me stuff and or promising to give me stuff. I really love the ward members here :)

-We gave talks in church yesterday. They were about 10 minutes each. Everyone said that we did a good job and I think it went well. Happy to be done with it though haha

All is going goods here, I'm just trying to figure out if I finish here or if I'm heading out. Mixed emotions because I have been here for 5 months but I really love the wards, I'll go where I need to go though.

I love you all and hope you all have a great week 

Alofa'aga,
Elder Hunter


P.S.
-I've got a cool rash thing going on again on my arm. Doctor said it is either ringworm or just from the weather,  She gave me an  anti-fungal cream and an anti-hystmine in case it is an allergic thing (which I don't think it is) My comp keeps telling me its my blood, which shows his medical knowledge….

so I bought 2 new shirts because two are way old and I think may be giving me the rash...haha I just bought it in town cheaper than you all sending me a box so no worries I just wanted to let you know what that charge was :)

No comments:

Post a Comment