Monday, August 17, 2015

Thank you so much for everything President and Sister Tolman!

Malo Soifua Aiga!

Well I am a little shell-shocked right now so I will try to get the most information out that I can:

-My health is good, my companionship is great :) we are doing really good work over here, we just still keep trying to get used to the new area and ward members
My area... Downtown Apia

-We were proselyting this week and we tried contacting one of the old investigators. His name is Semi, and he was less than interested to see us. It was funny. He came outside and then went back in side when he saw us. He then tore a shirt to make a make-shift sling and acted like his arm was injured.....The funny thing is that he shook our hands first and he was fine…yeah…Gotta love fake arm injuries haha

My soa is a tama Savaii hahaha 
Yes that is an atualoa on his arm....he's crazy...hahaha


-Bingo is the Devil's game... The Lotu Pope's Bingo goes on right behind our house every night from 8:30-11.... Every night I here, " O Fitu.....O Fitu......" (O-7…O-7)

-We had a baptism this week that went really well. His name is Jakey Iakopo, and he is 10 years old. Great experience.

 -We have another one lined up for the 29th so hopefully it all works out :)


The biggest news is that Our Mission President, President Tolman, will be going home on Friday for good. We found out this morning... He said we will have an interim president until they call a new one. Apparently he has been sick since November, and Samoa doesn't have the Health Care to help him out.  It is going to be way different…

President and Sister Tolman have been amazing, and I have learned so much form them. I would like to model my life after his, and he has really helped me to become the missionary and person that I am today. He lives in Mesa, so please go and contact him.

Thank you so much for everything President and Sister Tolman!

That's it for today, but I hope you all have a great week :)
Alofa Atu Outou!

Elder Hunter 

No comments:

Post a Comment