Sunday, August 30, 2015

#nothingcangetpasttape

AoAo's baptism.  I'm wearing my new ie faitaga-- haha yeah they are good for baptisms!

Malo Soifua Aiga!

It was kind of a slow week this week, but it ended really well. Here is the update:
-My companion got sick this week so we were in for a couple of days. He seems to be doing better now though so looks like we will have a full week this week.

Samoa's top security system...
We aren't going to get robbed or anything...haha
#nothingcangetpasttape
#weneedaguarddog

naw…its all good no one robs in Samoa haha


-On Tuesday we had a special island conference with all of the missionaries on Upolu. 
Elder Robbins, Elder Halleck, and Elder Fata of the Seventy came. It was a really cool conference and I got to hear some great talks. 
The thing that I really liked from Elder Robbins' talk was about how the words "Do" and "Be" work together. 
He said that Do without Be is wishful thinking. And Be without Do is Hypocrisy. A really awesome talk. :)

-We had AoAo's baptism this week. It was solid :) He is such a stud, and I am really happy for both him an his family. We have two more baptisms planned for this week. Needless to say, I am loving the work!

That's about it. I hope you all have a great week! 
Alofa Tele Atu Outou!
Elder Hunter

PS: Thanks Crosby!



No comments:

Post a Comment