Sunday, August 9, 2015

Rambo

Malo SOifua Aiga!

Well this week was pretty hectic, but it was a good one :) 

My companion and I have been running around trying to get used to the area. We even did 5 hours of straight door-knocking one day. It was a party :) But I also taught the most lessons this week than I have any other week, so that was solid.

Mission life is good. We have a baptism this week. His name is Jakey and is 10. Good kid!

Here is a funny story:

I went on an exchange with Elder Powelson (My Zone leader) this week. He is from Peoria, and he is a stud. Anyways, we were teaching the 4th lesson, and the member we had with us started talking about the Word of Wisdom. He taught the investigator about how alcohol can only be used to clean wounds. 

He then asked me, "Allii e Elder Hunter Na e matamata le Ata o Rambo?" (Did you watch Rambo) I was like uhhh no... He then went on to tell the investigator how it was o.k. for him to use alcohol to heal on of his many wounds....Nothing like a Rambo reference in Lesson 4 eh?…hahahaha



All is going well here. I hope you all have a great week :)

Alofa tele atu,
Elder Hunter

P.S. I got the Durantes box today, tell them thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment