Monday, July 20, 2015

Improvement list

Malo Soifua Aiga!

To be honest, it wasn't that eventful of a week. I do have a couple of stories though so I hope you all enjoy :) :

-We received permission to watch the New Zealand Versus Manu Samoa Rugby Match on Tuesday. It was such an awesome game! It was the first time that The All-Blacks came to play in Samoa so everyone was sporting their Blue Manu shirts. It was really cool! My All-Blacks won, but Manu played a great game. No one was very happy with me for going for the All-Blacks but I've been a fan for a long time and couldn't root against them. Plus it was fun to talk a little smack again hahaha

- I did make a list of things I want to learn/do/ and improve on for the rest of my life though. Here are a few:
-I want to be more humble/teachable
-I want to learn more stuff with fixing/managing cars
-I want to always open the car door for my wife
-I want to have a killer man-cave
-I want to travel the rest of my life especially to Brazil, Italy, New Zealand etc
-I want to serve a mission with my wife in Samoa
it is honestly way longer--and I keep adding to it

-I'm working with  a lot of Fa'amalosi Au (less-actives) But I have brought a couple of families back to church so that is as good as a baptism I reckon :) 

I just keep getting closer to the year mark and it is so weird! I keep seeing missionaries go home that I knew from the beginning of my mission, and it is crazy to think that I will be part of the older group soon...

All is going well here :) I have recovered from Dengue Fever and just looking forward to a nice P-day haha. I love you all and hope you have a great week.

Alofa Atu,
Elder Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment