Monday, July 27, 2015

I'm tripping out a little.

Malo Soifua Aiga!

Well I am sorry but this is going to be a short one today. I am officially being transferred to Upolu! I will be serving in town in the village of Mata utu. 

I will be in a triple with two Samoan natives, Elder Taulolo and Elder Letoa. I'm pretty excited to go, but I am also really going to miss these people…I'm tripping out a little. Honestly I am a little worried. I have never been in a triple and I am the District Leader again 

Sorry that it is a really short email today, but I am cleaning up the house because they are bringing in Sisters to replace us. 

We also have to say a lot of goodbyes. I am going to miss a lot of families over here. Especially the Fa'aSavalus. They made me a cake for my 1 year mark and I love them all so much. Mom (Aliitasi) is the best :) All is going well, and I look forward to giving you a better email next week. 

Ou te alofa ia outou!

Alofa Atu,
Elder Hunter

Side note:
Thanks to everyone who has prayed for Gator and his health. He reports that he is well. When I asked, this was his response.  Leave it to Gator to go straight to food!

Don't worry, I'm healthy just fat now...hahaha I'm actually lighter than when I came out, but very little muscle. Tutuila has this thing called pipi  (Turkey Tail) It is like 90% fat and we get it all of the time. It tastes bomb, but it is awful for you ha

No comments:

Post a Comment