Monday, May 4, 2015

A Modern Miracle...


Malo Soifua Aiga!

Well, this week has been interesting. First and foremost, my companion is getting transferred. 
He is serving in Tafuna and my new companion is another Samoan native. His name is Elder Tagiaia from Satapuala in Upolu. He is coming tomorrow so it'll be an interesting switch. I'm a little tentative about taking over the area, but I think it'll be all good. 

All is going well here. As usual my work consists of working with less-actives which has basically been my whole mission. The nice thing is that the ward members are really cool over here. 

Pic of the day: The boyz


And yes I am enjoying being babied with all of these American products and the use of washing machines :)

We just had Stake Conference which was cool. It was centered on Talafaasolopito Aiga or Family History Work. We had the opportunity to bring an investigator to it and she seems interested so that was pretty neat. 
It was really interesting getting to see others family genealogy.

A modern miracle....I passed by Honey the other day and totally petted her head. She didbn't bite me!!!! Granted she snapped at me two days later... but I was amazed haha :)

Well, that's about it this week. Time is going by sooo fast! Last month flew by... Well, I hope that you all have a great week :)
My Zone

Alofa Atu,
Elder Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment