Sunday, November 2, 2014

I can literally play connect-the-dots across my body



Malo Soifua Aiga!

An interesting week, but at the same time not to much to report. 

First though, two big shout outs to my boy Tanner and my sister Rian. HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!!! You two are both huge parts of my life and I love you both!!! Hope it was a good one! Alright, here is the weekly update:

-I get eaten alive every day...I can literally play connect-the-dots across my body and I'm pretty sure it would make a pretty detailed picture...


-I got a little sick this week, I think it was the flu, but I'm getting better.

...And that's about it haha sorry. I'll definitely write a letter home this week. 

On the Spiritual Side:

Since my time in Samata/Fagafau, two people have died. The second just happened on Friday. It was really sad because we were over at a house teaching a lesson when the woman received the call that here husband had died. She lost it in font of us, pounding the floor and screaming, "He was the one who was supposed to strengthen me" and "He didn't even get to kiss his kids goodbye"... It was difficult for Elder Mo'o and I to watch and we tried to comfort her. 

I do know that the Plan of Salvation is so real, and it gave her comfort to know that she would see her husband again. 



I love you all so much. 

If you are a part of this Gospel, stay with it. If you are not, please come, Feel the joy and peace that comes through living it's teachings. 

I hope you all have a great week!

Alofa Atu,
Elder Hunter S.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment