Friday, November 13, 2015

My Joke

Malo Soifua Aiga!

Sorry but I really don't have much of an update this week.

It was really busy with our Zone Conference. 
Anyways, all is going well here, I'm still just trying to get used to the area and find new investigators.

We have a Family Home Evening tonight with a part member family so that'll be fun. They are all members except for the parents, so we are really working with them.

Oh funny story, our ward mission leader asked my companion and I to give talks on Sunday. But when Saturday came they changed the program because they had an RM from Australia give her talk. We were laughing because the topic of our talks were, "Why to get married, and why to start a family."....Needless to say, our ward really wants us to get married right when we get home. Especially my comp who has 2 months left hahaha. I was kinda bummed because I had prepared a joke for the talk, I was going to say, "Jane (the Rm), just be patient, my comp only has 2 more months left." hahaha  Anyway, I just thought I share my joke with you all. 

By the way, Elder Anderson from my intake just re-opened Manu'a. It has been closed since like 2006. Tell Auntie Amy because I know she had wanted me to serve there, so it may be an option later in my mission, but who knows
Samoa!

I hope you all have a great week.

Alofa Atu,
Elder Hunter

ps  if Thayne does do HEFY I know where he will stay, it is in my area, and I know that owners they are in my ward. I told them to look for a tall Fijian ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment