Monday, November 23, 2015

Don't worry, I won

Malo Soifua Aiga!

Well it has been a pretty long week, sorry no long report. I am now in a triple again. 


my new hat that my friend Herbert gave me. He plays for the Toa Samoa the rugby league team here :)
My new companion's name is Elder Tauiliili. He is a native and a brand new missionary. He is waiting for his visa to go to Papa New Guinea....I already told him that I'd see him in the next life haha. 

Anyway, a funny for the week is that I got in this argument with a 9-year-old. (Don't worry, I won :) ) haha he asked what school I graduated from Pesega or Vaimoso (schools here in Samoa). I told him that I was from America but he would not believe me. Granted I was saying in it Samoan, but it was just crack up because he was like "no you're from Samoa!" A little confidence boost for my Samoan haha. 

Well Thanksgiving is coming up and I am super stoked because miraculously I found instant mashed potato mix at Frankie's store so I will have somewhat of a Thanksgiving here :) But I willl give that update next week.  
I hope you all have a great week and know that you are all dearly missed. 

Alofa Atu,
Elder Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment