Are you from Samoa? Because you Apia in my dreams...
Monday, April 20, 2015
The other 20%
Malo Soifua Aiga!
Exchange with Elder Havea. He's from Tonga and he is the man! This is in the village of Amanuia.
Well it was a good week this week, but it honestly flew by. It kind of seems like a blur.
All is going well here, I love American Samoa :)
I'm even getting better with the dogs. The key is to act like you are picking up a rock. This works for about 80% of them. The other 20%, you better pick up that rock…hahaha
Dang that is still crazy about Mckenna, tell her congrats for me!
I'm also glad that you had a good birthday Thayne.
Congrats to Chad also that is exciting. Hunter too! It's cool having the boys out on their missions.
Haha yeah that was Elder Cutler. We went on exchanges, and I met the Hunken family. Apparently she grew up and went to school with Gladys. That was cool :)
My comp are doing good :) It is funny every visit we go on people don't think he is Samoan. Haha one visit someone asked him, "Do you have any family in Upolu?" He was like, "What?!? I'm from Upolu!" hahaha He gets kind of mad and it's really funny. He has good English so I can joke with him a lot which has been fun.
The tsunami hit here. It is a healing garden in Leone. We did an exchange here the other day.
It is interesting. I have really been pushing myself to be more devoted to my studies, and it seems the more I learn about the Gospel, the more I realize how little I know about it. When I realized that, I decided that I am going to devote more time in my life to studying it, so that when I am asked a doctrinal question, I won't have to hesitate. I don't know, just something cool I noticed this week.
Well, all is going well here, I hope you all have a great week :)