Monday, April 13, 2015

Dearly Loved



Malo Soifua Aiga!

Well, I'm going to first apologize because this week didn't have as
many interesting stories. I am happy to here your update however.

Thayne HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I hope it's a good one sole. I'm going to try and send your gift this week. 


Also tell Mckenna congrats! That's very exciting. 

Savaii was a completely different island. I'm really enjoying Tutuila though. It has kind of an American feel about it that is just different than what I have been used to. 


I went on an exchange this week to Leone. We climbed a mountain for a visit. Nice view :)


The work has been different as well. 44% of our members came to church the other day, and that was
240 people...Needless to say a huge ward, but I work mainly with less-actives. It has been nice though with the ward support. The members that are strong, are really strong.

The funny story this week happened yesterday in church. A sister was giving her talk, and then decided to do a hymn in the middle of it. Her voice cracked every time she sang the chorus and it was one of the
funniest things ever...She was even laughing which made it ten times better hahaha.

Shout out to my boy Hunter! Soon to be Elder Jensen. You are going to do awesome in Australia man!

Thank you all for the update. I keep you all in my prayers, and want
you to know that you are all very dearly loved :)



I hope you all have a great week!

Alofa Atu,

Elder Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment