Wednesday, June 1, 2016

really hoping it grows back...

Malo Soifua Aiga!

A pretty good week overall. Here is the update:

-Our baptism went through which we were excited for. Her name is Gloria Nimarota and she is 16 years old. I attached a pic so enjoy :)



-It turns out no ring worm at all. It was called Urticaria, and it was a topical allergy. Thats why the anti-fungals weren't working. I got the help that I needed and am now quite healthy and happy to be rid of it :)

-It can be hard some days to be honest. I think that I am considerably more learned in the gospel and definitely converted.

-My companion goes home next week, so I am just waiting to see who will be my last companion.

I'm stoked to have gotten the flight plans and am looking forward to the trip to Utah :) 

Send my love to Will and Kenna and I hope you all have a great week :)

Alofa Aku
Elda Hunka

super cool bald spot on my head... I think it was from a mosquito bite that I itched. really hoping it grows back...anyboday say rogain? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment