Sunday, September 27, 2015

Pretty Cool ava ceremony

Malo Soifua Aiga!

A pretty eventful week, and yet not really haha. I guess I should give you an update eh? Here it is:
-On sunday there was only one priest at sacrament. It is Rugby World Cup season, and Manu just happened to be playing that morning…

Anyway they needed someone to bless the sacrament, so I went up and did it. It was a really cool experience because I have never had to do it out here before. Also cool because it was my first time doing it in Samoan :) 

-The Chorister's kids were being ulavale during the hymn. So she was kicking at them and conducting at the same time. She is like 65 and I don't know why but it was so funny to me haha. 

-We were at our fafaga, when all of the sudden, the family brought the phone in front of us, and the grandma of the family was Skype-ing us haha. It was really funny because it was just unexpected and she kept yelling into the phone. My companion and I were so awkward, we didn't know what to do, we just kind of gave it back to the family haha
we were just walking and saw this...pretty cool ava ceremony

-Work is fantastic! we have possibly 4 more bapis next month :) one of which is the husband of TIki Masina! IT would be so cool if they go to the temple next year

All is going well here, and it sounds like you are all doing well. So weird seeing those pictures... The King's kids are soo big! haha and tell Josh Lee Congrats!

I hope you all have a great week!

ALofa Atu,
Elder Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment